With an increasing number of crypto OTC trading services providers in the market, how do you know which one is right for you? Here’s what you should look for when comparing your options:
- How does the service provider store their clients’ funds? Do they work with a licensed and regulated brokerage firm? Do they have any protective measures (such as ring-fencing all funds in the client’s sub-accounts) in place? The answers will determine whether your funds will stay safe and secure with them.
- Make sure you know the amount you will be charged to set up your OTC bitcoin trading account, as well as the amount you will be charged for each trade. Most reputed crypto OTC trading services providers offer account setup at no additional costs.
- How’s the sign-up process like? What are the requirements? Every good service provider should request relevant KYC documents to complete the merchant’s verification.
- What about customer support? Will they provide you with personalized support and assistance every step of the buying/selling process? Is it easy to get in touch with a representative of the company should you have any questions or problems? If it’s not, look elsewhere. A crypto OTC trading services provider that can’t be counted on to resolve your queries can’t be trusted for handling your funds as well.
- Once you selling your crypto position can you funds be easily wire out without extensive KYC or excuses.
- How long have they been in business? Don’t work with a service provider with less than five years of experience under their belt.
By taking these factors into account, you will be able to make a more informed decision when choosing your crypto OTC trading services provider.