With an increasing number of crypto OTC trading services providers in the market, how do you know which one is right for you? Here’s what you should look for when comparing your options:
- How does the service provider store their clients’ funds? Do they work with a licensed and regulated brokerage firm? Do they have any protective measures (such as ring-fencing all funds in the client’s sub-accounts) in place? The answers will determine whether your funds will stay safe and secure with them.
- Make sure you know the amount you will be charged to set up your OTC bitcoin trading account, as well as the amount you will be charged for each trade. Most reputed crypto OTC trading services providers offer account setup at no additional costs.
- How’s the sign-up process like? What are the requirements? Every good service provider should request relevant KYC documents to complete the merchant’s verification.
- What about customer support? Will they provide you with personalized support and assistance every step of the buying/selling process? Is it easy to get in touch with a representative of the company should you have any questions or problems? If it’s not, look elsewhere. A crypto OTC trading services provider that can’t be counted on to resolve your queries can’t be trusted for handling your funds as well.
- Once you selling your crypto position can you funds be easily wire out without extensive KYC or excuses.
- How long have they been in business? Don’t work with a service provider with less than five years of experience under their belt.
By taking these factors into account, you will be able to make a more informed decision when choosing your crypto OTC trading services provider.
If you have an online business and wish to offer merchant account services such as credit card processing as a method of payment to your customers, you surely need a merchant account. From more start-ups to giant enterprises operating offshore or online, every business requires having their own merchant account to take payments through credit cards.
A merchant account is currently the most cost-effective way of accepting payments through credit cards from the customers or clients. In other words, a merchant account is an arrangement between you and a credit card processor that allows you to accept credit card payments from your customers. After the sales are complete all those payments are then deposited into your bank account.
Now, basically there are two types of merchant accounts. A merchant account for card-present transactions and a merchant account for card-not-present transactions. Both the types have their own significance and usage. Now, depending upon your business model and specific requirements you can choose the suitable one. Some merchants or online business owners need more than one merchant account, especially if they have diversified their business. You can also take help of a merchant account service provider if you are not sure which merchant account type will best suit your business.
Now, regarding setting up a merchant account, look for a merchant account service provider who can help you avail valuable services specific to your business need. A reliable service provider will assist you in choosing the bank of your choice and other merchant account services. Remember, a merchant account service provider can help you get the best deals due to the huge database and expertise.
Whatever may be your business type, it goes without saying you will need some way to process your business transactions that do not involve cash or check. This is true for all type of businesses, but it is especially true for those working in the World Wide Web. There are many types of businesses that are considered at high risk. One solid reason can be you are working in a very volatile or unstable industry or your business poses a risk of fraud or data loss.
There are many ways to determine if your business falls into the category of high-risk ACH merchant accounts. If you have a poor credit, this we are an issue and almost always be flags as a high-risk account. The same goes if you are working with an offshore account. The type of industry you are working in is also the very strong determining factor. You can also be rated as a high-risk merchant account if you are an online business dealing in, gambling and gaming, Pharmacy. tech support, Debt services, bitcoins and herbal refills.
Many businesses are not flags as high-risk business. There are many merchant account service providers that help business apply and obtain high-risk ACH merchant accounts. They will help you stay in your business to scale new heights.
Merchant accounts are fast becoming a necessity for many businesses. They are particularly gaining a lot of momentum in web-based businesses because an online merchant will need a merchant account to facilitate the process of payments. With these accounts, you get the ability to accept a wide range of payments from your customers, such as credit cards, third party payments, electronic checks and other types of online payment. They give you the ability to secure online payments, attract a broader client base and enhance international business growth.
A lot of businesses are opening merchant accounts offshore as they offer a number of benefits. With an offshore merchant account, you can accept payments from many countries and in multiple currencies. This opens your business in any part of the world, and the money making possibilities are vast. You get an advantage to keep more of your money as the tax rate will be low or nonexistent. No more you have to worry about transaction volume caps. The offshore banks do not put a cap on how many deals you can process per month, giving you the liberty to earn as much as possible from your business.
You can open a merchant account in an offshore jurisdiction with much ease if you are assisted by a professional company working in this area. They have vast knowledge about various types of merchant accounts including high risk ACH merchant accounts .
Read more at : http://www.confidentilbanking.com
We all know that comparing online merchant account service providers is one of the most difficult tasks. It not only includes the rates or cost to be compared, but it also requires a thorough comparison of the overall services offered. And, it becomes worse when you have more than two service providers to compare. Here, you not only need to compare the cost but every single service which all of the service providers will be offering.
However, there are few ways which can save you a lot of time and give you a way to choose the best merchant account service provider.
- If you completely do not know where to start from, then comparison charts and other reports can be the best possible way for you to start your comparison. There are a number of credible comparison charts available on the Internet today which have complete information of each and every aspect. From high risk merchant services one offers to what are their charges, these comparison charts have each and every information of some of the top merchant account service providers.
- Ever merchant account service provider charges a particular rate for special features. Ensure to review and compare these charges which include registration rates, consultation fees, gateway fee, statement fee, processing fee, monthly minimum, technical support charges, etc. You need to thoroughly examine and re-examine these charges. Make sure you are getting the required processing services which include check 21 processing, credit card processing, etc.
- After having a look on the comparison charts and reviewing the rates, you can visit to the website of the service provider; you choose to be best suited for your business. Usually, you will get the up-to-date rates and guidelines and other additional helpful information. Make sure to contact or mail to clear any doubt or query, you have.
- For more information about the best service provider, you can also look for independent forums, blogs and other places on the Internet. There are ample of extended reviews and feedbacks of industry experts and professionals available on the Internet which can prove to be useful for you. However, please note, there are also some testimonials and reviews which are not authentic and spread misinformation. So, always believe on a credible source of information on the Internet.
On a closing note, it is evident that you would have to explore a range of merchant account and check processing service providers before relying upon anyone. But, few simple steps can also help in reducing the total time and efforts required in the complete process. It is advised to take your full time while choosing the service provider, as your whole of the business depends mainly on the payment modes and processing services you offer to your customers.
Read more at : http://www.confidentialbanking.com
An offshore merchant account is a special type of bank account established with a bank outside the home country of the account holder. It enables merchants to accept credit card payments through their websites. These bank accounts are perfect for high risk industries. Some of the high risk industries that benefit from offshore merchant account processing include online dating, forex trading, multi-level marketing, online gambling, technical support, e-cigarettes, debt collection, adult content, nutraceuticals, pharmacies, financial services and more.
An offshore bank account is ideal for those merchants who are unable to obtain a domestic merchant account. Merchants opt for offshore merchant account processing if they have poor or no merchant credit history or their company registered address is located in an offshore location. As a high risk merchant, you will also need this kind of bank account if the online sales of your products or services are deemed illegal in certain regions or countries. Some other factors for choosing these types of accounts include high sales volume, increased frequency of refunds and chargebacks.
There are many advantages if you choose offshore merchant account processing for your business. Here are a few benefits.
- With the help of automated billing service, you can generate your own daily, weekly or monthly statements through automated software.
- You will enjoy real-time credit and debit card processing. You will be able to process credit card and debit card transactions instantly.
- Offshore merchant account processing is ideal for small businesses or ecommerce startups
- You have the choice of processing your familiar currency as it offers multi-currency processing
- Many high risk businesses choose offshore merchant accounts as it offers fewer tax restrictions
- You enjoy more liberty than your domestic bank accounts
Although there are many benefits of opening an offshore merchant, still it is recommended to take precautions while opening it. You should carefully research the processor looking out for complaints of scam, to ensure the processor can be trusted. You should read the contract before signing anything. Once your account is open, keep a close eye on transactions, watching anything for suspicion. In case you find anything suspicious, you should take actions immediately.
Before you set up an offshore merchant account, you should educate yourself about it as much as possible. You should take help of resources available online about offshore merchant account processing or offshore merchant account. You can also gather information if you want to set up Belize IBC or want to know more about offshore company formation.
Read more at : http://www.confidentialbanking.com
Setting up an offshore company is usually much easier than setting up an onshore company. Due to several significant benefits and business-friendly regulations, today you can have your own offshore company in just a couple of days. You just need to know and consider few things such as-
- Which type of offshore company you need to incorporate?
- Which offshore jurisdiction will best suit your requirements and business goal?
- Which type of merchant account will be needed and what type of additional services you require?
Once you have answers to all these questions, you can easily choose a service provider or a broker to incorporate your offshore corporation. They can help you choose the best-suited jurisdiction, set the offshore corporate account, and can also give advice on which type of processing services will best suit your business. Along with this, there are several benefits too involved in this, such as-
- Most of the offshore jurisdictions offer you the complete confidentiality in financial matters. They do not reveal any financial information to any third party.
- Offshore corporations can act as a vehicle for asset protection for those merchants who have international business interests.
- Offshore merchant accounts offer various payment options which include check 21-processing, credit card processing, etc. which can reduce the risks of cashback and consumer disputes.
- Offshore corporations do not require high set up and maintenance cost and the legal obligations of the director of an offshore corporation are too very less.
Lastly, setting up an offshore corporation is not a complex process these days and it can provide several benefits to individuals or companies. If you are willing to incorporate one, then do it today itself.
Read more at : http://www.confidentialbanking.com
According to market advisers and experts holding vast knowledge and experience in offshore business, a Panama foundation is the best offshore asset protection structure available today in the international market.
Following are some of the important facts about offshore foundations in Panama.
Panama is second most popular jurisdiction – Panama is the registered abode for over 400,00 corporations and foundations. This makes it the second most popular jurisdiction in the world, next to Hong Kong.
No capital requirement or taxes – Panama jurisdiction does not impose a tax on offshore foundations in Panama. Even Paid-In Capital is not required.
Anonymous possession and Control – The protector and beneficiaries are not required to be publicly registered. The protectors can be protected through a private protectorate document, and the beneficiaries can be appointed through a private letter of wishes, written and signed by the private protector.
Flexibility and convenience – Offshore foundations in Panama offer great flexibility and convenience. It is not necessary for the interested parties to be available in Panama for establishing the foundation.
No need of business license – Panama foundations do not require a business license to run internationally.
There are many more benefits of setting up offshore foundations in Panama. You can get in touch with an expert with good knowledge of offshore foundations if you are interested. You can even take their assistance if you want to educate yourself about setting up offshore bank accounts or low risk merchant processing.
Read more at : www.confidentialbanking.com
The present law related to Panama foundations has been crafted to offer a lot of benefits to those who are interested in setting up an offshore account here. The benefits are maximum in terms of tax planning, confidentiality, and flexibility. These foundations can be used for many more good reasons including asset protection.If you want to set up offshore corporate account here in Panama, you have to fulfill some formalities. As a founder, you need to draft a Foundation Charter. The charter should contain the name of the foundation, the purpose, the name and contact address of the members, and the initially contributed amount. The minimum amount of $10,000 is the initial amount required to start a Panama foundation.
The name and address of the Panamanian agent have to countersign the charter and other details such as the way charter can be amended and the time duration of the foundation. Once all these formalities compete, the foundation is established.The biggest advantage of a Panama foundation is that it is highly confidential. Although the charter is registered in a public register but this important document does not have the details of a possible protector or the information of the beneficiaries. The charter also does not contain the details of how the assets are distributed to the beneficiaries. And there is no annual reporting required. The confidentiality of the information about the foundations is protected by law and those disclosing this information is bound to pay heavy fines or may even prison sentences.Today many individuals and businesses are attracted to set up foundations in Panama. A foundation can be used for multiple purposes. One more benefit is that the asset in the foundation is owned by a separate legal entity and no longer by an individual. Many think of establishing a foundation in order to arrange their inheritance. They can set out how and when the assets can be distributed among the beneficiaries after their passing away. This advantage can help in avoiding inheritance taxes in some cases.
As in this case, the asset is transferred to another legal entity, the assets in the foundation are out of the reach of the creditors. The offshore company formation experts and marketing analysts recommend businesses to establish Panama foundations because they consider it a useful tool for asset protection, tax planning, confidentiality and flexibility. If you are interested in setting up an offshore corporate account or establishing a Panama foundation, you should take help of a service provider that helps individuals in setting up offshore accounts. This will make the entire process easy and simple.
Read more at :http://www.confidentialbanking.com
You may be familiar with the idea of a merchant account. But do you know what a high risk merchant account is? Or what is high risk merchant processing? And who needs a high risk merchant account?
Well, nearly every business needs the ability to process credit cards as more and more customers go paperless. To do this, a business needs to set up a merchant account either through a bank or a service provider. Businesses that have an average credit history and handle their transactions at a physical location qualify for low-risk merchant accounts because banks or merchant service providers feel that they can trust the business.
On the other hand, many online stores and businesses in specific industries qualify for high risk merchant accounts. Businesses like the Internet service providers, web-hosting services, online dating services, online auction sites, online casinos, adult entertainment, telemarketing and travel companies are labeled high risk based on their industry profiles. They are regarded as high risks even if they are reputable, have good credit histories and solid revenue streams because they have fewer assets and ties to any geographic location. These businesses fall under the category of high risk merchant accounts as banks want the assurance that the company pays its debts. The banks or the merchant service has little hope of recovering any debts if the company closes, disappears or declares bankruptcy.
Take help of online resources if you are a business owner who wants to know more about high risk merchants, high risk merchant processing or offshore foundations Panama. There is plenty of information available online for businesses that want to get educated on these topics.
Read more at : http://www.confidentialbanking.com